As was announced earlier, the next HLAA-TC “Live Well With Hearing Loss” Conference will take place October 10, 2020. And it will be held at the Marriott Minneapolis West in Saint Louis Park from 9:00-3:30. There will be three main speakers and many exhibitors partaking. So here are a few more details on the conference venue.
- Meeting presentation room (5,115 sq. ft.).
- Separate room for exhibitors (2,368 sq. ft.).
- HLAA-TC will be looping the main room.
- Refreshments (coffee, tea, water, etc. will be available during the conference).
- Restaurant on-site (Kip’s Irish Pub) and Starbucks.
- Accessibility. The hotel has a list of accessibility features on their website available to review here. (Including hearing accessible guest rooms.)
- Central location. (Located in St. Louis Park; the venue is easily accessible a map can be found here.)
- Modern and comfortably designed spaces.
New posts will go up every week on this blog with conference details.