Newsletter Submission Guidelines
Board of HLAA-TC
- HLAA-TC welcomes Newsletter submissions on all aspects of hearing loss such as coping skills, work issues, conference or presentation reports, personal experiences, technology and research.
- Articles dealing with technology, procedures, hearing loss conditions, medications, or research must be source-referenced and documented.
- Articles must include the author’s credentials, intent and any bias. The editor and/or Board, at its discretion, may contact the author regarding its concerns before publishing an article.
- Submissions, humorous or otherwise, that are offensive to a particular race, gender, ethnicity, socioeconomic class, etc. will be declined by the editor.
- All articles must be up-to-date and accurate.
- No article, particularly from a professional, can contain an endorsement for their product/brand, procedure or company. Nor does HLAA-TC give medical or audiological advice.
Instructions to subscribe to the Monthly HLAA-TC newsletter
Send an email to email@example.com requesting to subscribe to the HLAA-TC newsletter and you will get it emailed to you monthly (for free). We appreciate your interest in HLAA-TC!